Wednesday 3 March 2010

Bondage Tutorials, and My Inappropriate Fantasy

The BDM runs bondage tutorials once or twice a year, and they're always very fun. This picture was taken at one of them. Everyone who comes to the tutorial gets to choose a bondage/lighting concept that they'd like to try and the BDM does his best to make that come about, even if the concept in question involves difficult, slidy ribbon-bondage.

Obviously, I also do my best to help. At the last tutorial, someone had the EXTRAORDINARY idea of putting me in a metal strappado, in globe cuffs. And very uncomfortable (but strangely interesting) it was.

So I'm very much looking forward to the next Restrained Elegance tutorial. Especially because the only person who's definitely coming to it so far is my good friend Henry Higgins (who, for reasons of excessive stupidity, I seem unable to link to - look at my Friends List instead - sorry!). This is exciting for me because his ideas tend to be more than slightly CP orientated. Mmmm, there has never been spanking related activity at the tutorial before, but now I'm rather hoping that other people who also like spanking-with-their-bondage might come along. In my new fantasy, someone will ask the BDM to demonstrate every single implement that we own on me. Which would take ages, and probably not be particularly instructive. But I'm enjoying thinking about it.

So if that's you, please come! And if Henry is reading this, please don't disappoint me by having a concept which is all about lighting and nothing else. Urgh! I'm extremely interested in spanking and bondage, but not so fascinated by f-stops, honeycombs and barn-doors. If that's what they're called.

I really like being at the mercy of other people's BDSM ideas. Especially when they sound ever-so-slightly too difficult and painful to actually cope with.....

This is a very weird post. Sorry everyone - I'm recovering from a general anaesthetic and everything seems a bit wobbly and unreal. But I do have time off as a result! I'll read it again when the drugs have worn off. I just have a strange desire to communicate.....

13 comments:

Cal said...

I hope you're ok and the general anaesthetic isn't for anything terrible!!

I'd feel horrible if anything really bad happened to you. Naturally, I'd *love* to inflict an unreal amount of pain during a bondage session with you -- that is certainly a huge fantasy of mine. But I never want you to really suffer from health issues or other bad things.

Hope you're well, or will be soon. Please take care.
--cal

Dana said...

I live far, far away, but the idea of you, nudity, bondage, and the most stringent spanking is the most potent cocktail. Lighting concepts are very important, in that we must be able to see it happening. :)

I hope you're well.

David said...

It figures that a woman of my dreams lives across the pond where I can't get to her. I've been in love with you for years. "Love" in the reasonable fan sense. It's not like you'd wind up bound and gagged in my basement...wait a minute...you'd probably like that. DARN!!!

Anyway, my sweet dream girl, feel better and know that you are loved.

Hugs, kisses, a right good smack to the backsides and even a punch to the belly if it would please you. (Just don't ask me to slap that beautiful face.)

Hywel Phillips said...

... thanks to Ariel for the plug of the tutorials, but she didn't actually mention the DATE of the next one! 1st May, if anyone reading this can make it there are still spaces that day.

Sheep said...

Its not every day you get to have your 'EXTRAORDINARY' idea brought to life. I would apologize for the lack of comfort, Though I don't seem to remember any serious complains... Of course the ball gag may have had something to do with that... Maintaining such an uncomfortable position long enough for 4 people to take pictures does deserve high praise. So thank you very much.

I do seem to remember the day being advertised as a "Bondage Photography Tutorial". So f-stops were bound to come into it somewhere. Hopefully there was enough bondage involved to keep you from getting too bored by our techie talk. I think adding spanking to the above bondage may have pushed the discomfort factor a little too high, though if Hywel wanted to produce a video of it, I certainly wouldn't complain.

If you went to the tutorial as Amelia instead of Ariel you would have a far higher chance of punishment!

On the globe cuff theme, how about a globe cuff hog tie? or a globe cuff reverse prayer?

Hmm, Maybe I'm obsessed with Globe cuffs.... Still, A singe item that is inescapable, restrictive and attractive, ticks a lot of the right boxes.

Hope you feel back to normal soon.

Henry Higgins said...

I'm very much looking forward to this myself!

And thank you so much for your encouragement to think of somethink that's spanking-related. I would probably have thought it was inappropriate for the occasion, but now I shall let my imagination roam. Though it will involve bondage, too: we do need to have you helpless, after all :-).

Hugs,
HH

dublin.paolo said...

Hi A, my money would be on HH coming up with something worthy of a long posting on here, not that I know the man personally, but I have read quite a few submissive female blogs were this lucky man gets a mention!!
Not that I am familier with your full stash of implements or anything like that, but now that you have mentioned them, I wouldn't mind seeing the full list of them. Do you have to do stock-takes at year end :)
best wishes,
Paolo

Malc said...

Lawks, encouraging HH to dream up spanking scenarios is a bit like encouraging bureaucrats to think about saying "no": it's always going to happen, the only question is how much you find out about it!

And I suspect you may rather have opened up something of a Pandora's Box with this (no, not her, the mythological one).

Anonymous said...

Get well soon!

Tony Elka said...

We were charmed by your improvisation during "As Tears Go By' about spanking your Barbie doll as a child because she had behavioral problems.

Phone Sex said...

Aw, this was a really quality post. In theory I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real effort to make a good article... but what can I say... I procrastinate alot and never seem to get something done.

Phone Sex said...

Visitor’s attractive post! That’s very important of your thought.

Christa said...

This is fantastic!