Saturday 30 April 2011

Amelia's Sunday Spanking


I love being a model, but I'm not a natural producer. My new project, which I'm going to try to talk about now, has actually been available to download for a few weeks, and I've put off saying anything about it. Because, while I'm confident about telling you about films I've appeared in made by other producers, this one feels pretty personal and I've had all sorts of producer-related anxiety about whether we should just re-film it all over and over again until it's a Hollywood Epic with crane shots and extras and tailored Roman Centurion costumes....

Well, it doesn't have any of those things, and I'm going to tell you about it anyway.

The BDM (Boyfriend/Dom/Master, who owns the site I help him run) and I have always loved spanking. And while we do shoot a fair amount of CP-related action for Restrained Elegance, that's not really the focus of the site. So last year when a friend of ours suggested that we maybe branch out into making feature-length productions as well as videos for Members of our site, it seemed like a brilliant opportunity to widen our fetish horizons a bit.

Which is why the BDM has launched Elegance Studios. We want to have a go at shooting fetish movies with the highest standards that a niche producers budget will allow. Have a look at the trailer for the first movie to see what I mean. My experience of the fetish film industry is that locations, camera work and editing are quite often a lower priority than the quality of the BDSM action, and while that's totally understandable, we like the idea of aiming for something with the highest production values we can achieve without the BBC's budget (though, naturally, if anyone would like to give us the BBC's budget, we'll try not to blow it all on catering).

So once the first movie was edited, we had a go at Amelia's Sunday Spanking which is an idea we'd wanted to do for ages. I love the idea of formalised discipline sessions, and I also really liked the idea of shooting a whole spanking movie where all the punishments were on unmarked skin (which obviously isn't possible if you shoot multiple scenes in a day, unless your model is made out of enamelled tin or similar). So for a month, we spent consecutive Sundays catching up with all the spankings I'd earned according to the punishment diary I was keeping.

The result is an hour-long domestic discipline movie, with loads of spanking, a number of rather brazen negotiation attempts, and an awful lot more strokes of a leather strap than I'd have agreed to if I'd had director's control! I think it's probably a one-off; future CP movies we produce are likely to be multi-location, more film-style productions with a less close-to-home storyline. But I'm really hoping that some of you might like it; it's by far the most personal project I've been involved with, and while that felt a bit uncomfortable at times, I hope that the result justifies the rather difficult and painful month I spent involved in production. Which is now, blessedly, over; and I can concentrate on my work over the next few months. Which, OMG, includes no fewer than 7 full-day spanking shoots. Which has to be a record for me.

A/a

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks splendid!

Jolly good show!

Anonymous said...

The first thing that struck me was the quality of the film, superb. Secondly the idea of film over a month is demonstrating how to take CP films to a further dimension and not to become stuck into the usual formula. Well done

Anonymous said...

Thanks for an interesting and entertaining post; I especially enjoyed the humorous touches. The trailers both look splendid. The quality of photography, editing, and production values in Acquiesce certainly are far above the norm for fetish video. I appreciate your willingness to share what is normally your private domestic discipline in Sunday Spankings. Good luck with the new site.

Can I express this next bit without being offensive? I'll try. This is the first time I've gotten a good look at the BDM (and known whom I was looking at). Usually when a man who looks like him is with a woman who looks like you, he has to be the drummer in a rock band. This must be true love -- or else, being good with ropes is the equivalent of being a musician, for gals who like ropes! In either case, it gives hope to all us ordinary-looking guys around the world. False hope, but hope nevertheless.

Again, the trailers look wonderful, and I wish you all success with the site.

Michael

Dave said...

Just wanted to say simply: this is AWESOME. :-)

Anonymous said...

I bought this last week and I just wanted to tell you that I loved it. I actually almost posted a comment on your previous blog post about this movie because you seemed to have some reservations about it, but in the end I decided not to because I wasnt sure it fit the context of the previous blog post.

The quality and resolution of the film was great but I think the thing I liked the most about it was the fact that your personalites seemed to really come through during the interactions between you and your BDM. There was a very real quality to it that I really enjoyed and although it may have been more uncomfortable for you since you didn't have a character to retreat into, it made the interactions that much more personal and for me at least, engaging.

I hope you make many more films and that this new venture of yours takes off.

Ariel/Amelia said...

Thank you very much for your lovely comments, everyone. I'm so glad you found the film engaging (Mr Anonymous 2nd May!), that's reassuring to hear. I must say I was a bit worried that just being myself might be a bit boring to watch, compared to the more hysterical, aggressive characters I often portray in CP movies :) I'm really glad it wasn't for you.

And Michael, your comment made the BDM laugh :) He's quite keen on the idea of people thinking of him as a drummer in a rock band.

It's tricky to reply to your comment without sounding self-congratulatory about a) my attractiveness or b) my willingness to date people who aren't male models. So I'll just say this. I grew up (as many of us did) believing I'd never possibly be able to find a partner who shared my interests. When I did meet a man who not only shared my BDSM tastes, but was also honourable, honest and kind - well, it didn't really occur to me to wonder whether he'd look good on my arm ;)

So no, don't worry, I'm not offended at all. Compatibility is great when you can find it, and I guess a lot of submissive girls, whether they're models or not, would be more than happy to find someone who knows how to do all the things with them that they fantasise about. So I hope there IS hope for ordinary looking guys everywhere :)

Anonymous said...

Amelia, thanks for your reply to my comment. Reading it, my first feeling was relief (any comment that has to include the phrase "can I express this without being offensive" probably shouldn't be made), then gratitude for your thoughtful and insightful response.

I certainly did spend most of my life thinking there was no chance of finding a partner who shared my interests, but I'm surprised someone as young as you did. I'll leave out the attractiveness aspect -- how someone who looks like you has a choice of more partners and thus can sort through them looking for the rare qualities she seeks -- so you won't have to be self-conscious again. Merely the age difference -- that you grew up with the Internet, knowing there were other kinksters out there, it was just a matter of finding them -- seems like it should have brought you reassurance. I'm sorry you thought you might never find someone, and I'm glad you were wrong in that fear.

I'm also relieved the BDM has a sense of humor; on the off chance I encounter you two at a party sometime, I won't have to duck.

Michael

MarQe said...

Beautiful blog! beautiful Amelia! I have added you to my bloglist & hope to do an extended post on you very soon !!

MarQe x

MarQe said...

Beautiful blog! beautiful Amelia! I have added you to my bloglist & hope to do an extended post on you very soon !!

MarQe x

sneakly@yahoo.com said...

Just came across your blog today and thought I would leave a comment. I really appreciate that you are an attractive fetish model that has decided not to have huge fake breasts tacked onto slim frame. I love natural breast, and petit and shapely beats fake in my book any day. Thanks for resisting the tempation to add what is really unnecessary.
Sneakly

MarQe said...

The site looks very promising indeed !!

MarQe x

Phone Sex said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Phone Sex said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Phone Sex said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BodyAndSoulFreedom said...

Amelia,

Love your blog and you are quite lovely...really hard to read the bog though...changing the type colour from blue to black would help a lot...Houston...body_and_soul_freedom@yahoo.ca