Monday 17 November 2008

Am Ghastly. And Tiny.





Happy days! www.northernspanking.com have just finished editing 'Ghastly Amelia-Jane', which is, to date, one of my very favourite shoots ever-in-the-world. Lucy kindly asked me what I'd like to shoot and I, with a general lack of professionalism, just reeled off what I was fantasising most about at the time. Which was;-

a) Being woken up especially in order to be punished. This is actually one of the few fantasies I have which I don't actually want fulfilled (PLEASE, BDM). I hate waking up, and am groggy and sad if made to do so. But the idea of being punished while that defenseless is hot. And I've always fondly imagined that I'd be super at withstanding interrogation with sleep deprevation thrown in. In my fantasies, I'm always very brave :)

b) Being punished by a private tutor. I like the combination of spanking and spelling tests very much (what a freak - I never revised for them when I was actually at school, and hated them very much - though not as much as times-tables. But now I LOVE them). I like trying to get the answers right. Watch the video and see if you can guess whether I'm being deliberately stupid, or whether, perhaps, I don't know very much about structural engineering....

The film is going up on Northern Spanking in several parts, starting this week. So go along and have a look. When I watched the final edit, I laughed a lot; it's proper spanking - and I loved Paul's efforts to be reasonable and patient - he puts in a a super perfomance.

Thank you, Lucy, for letting me shoot my fantasy! And thank you also for photographing me so that I'd look small. I really do, and it makes me so happy!

A/a

13 comments:

Hywel Phillips said...

"I hate waking up, and am groggy and sad if made to do so."

She's not kidding. You can judge exactly how grumpy she is by observing the "T.T.E." - Time Tto English, being the length of time taken for a coherent English sentence to emit from under the duvet, as opposed to the usual collection of ill-mannered and un-lady-like grunts. Average is around five minutes...

HelloMissHunter said...

However, the TTE can be reduced, albeit slightly, with the rapid application of TEA.

Pandora Blake said...

Oh, how cute do you look?! I adore the uniform! And I know what you mean about the appeal of early morning punishments even though it's DEFINITELY a hard limit in reality...

Anonymous said...

Wimps, all of you! I've been hauled out of bed at 6 am to have my head shoved in a basin of cold water - on more than one occasion. And - freak that I am - I liked it. Afterwards of course.

You do look very tiny and defenceless, though I have to confess I didn't have much sympathy for your character in this one. I don't think Paul had to do much acting when he had to look exasperated at your behaviour. ;-)

Ariel/Amelia said...

Ha - Thank you, Amy, this is an absolutely, scientifically proven fact. Which many people RUDELY ignore :)

Actually, the BDM has recently been experimenting with it - yay!

Absolutely, Pandora; it's a hard limit :)

And Niki, my love, you are just weird, bless you - I could eroticise that if it wasn't ACTUALLY morning... We're sharing a hotel room next week, I think - would you like me to maybe arrange some cold water and premature alarms... But please don't disturb me, I am very precious....

Anonymous said...

We might be visited by an evil scientist in the night who switches our bodies. Then I'll growl and mumble and complain as I'm dragged out of bed the next morning, then provide all the drama and throw tantrums while you leap up energeticallly at 6 am when the theme from Candyman wakes you on your/my mobile. You'll dive straight into the shower and be ready to go (following the de rigeur pre-shoot anxiety attack, of course).

Lancisto said...

Mmmm... I'm a scientist and yes, the thought of switching both your bodies is most appealing. Be sure to cut the switches before you retire for the night and leave them on the nightstand...

*eg*

L

Anonymous said...

Your ability to look small seems (based on the lovely photos) to be based on your dancer's ability to fold up compactly. And the fact that most of your height is probably in your legs, so once those are no longer contributing, you look tiny. But never ghastly, I don't care WHAT the script calls for.

Michael

Anonymous said...

Amelia,

Will you one day run your own site with all your stuff on it? We feel too much has been wasted buying memberships on sites that have nothing more than a couple of clips of you otherwise would not even be worth buying.

lancisto said...

Right, so when it comes to body-swapping (and generally getting into a sub or two's headspace) this has potential.

*eeg*

L.

p.s. eeg = even eviler grin, btw.

Fred said...

First time to visit your blog, really great blog!

MrNiseguy1960 said...

The pics of you in school uniform are fantastic!!! Have you thought about a series of similar vids with Northern Spanking that would feature a school uniform theme.

Perhaps you could do a series of stories loosely based on the wonderfully written "mike for london" schoolgirl spanking stories?

Phone Sex said...

We know you have been busy especially in the USA - but just a little update would be most appreciated by all your fans!