Monday 1 December 2008

Kept Woman

Good heavens! This week is very momentous for me. On Thursday I am moving in with the BDM (to newcomers to my blog, this stands for Boyfriend/Dom/Master because he very cleverly manages to take on all three roles). I'm very happy. I do try to be careful about posting personal information on my blog in case it's being read by arch-enemies or, you know, stalkers, but I'm just going to splurge all sorts of personal details now, because I have run out of self-discipline...

I've been living on my own in my flat in London for the last 2 years. And it's been very, very ordered and tidy. But rather lonely. There isn't really much space for the BDM here, but he's spent lots of time here, and I think that my neighbours might be a bit sick of us. I do try not to be noisy, but BDSM just IS noisy, so I think it'll be good to be in a house instead.

Our new house will have a DUNGEON, so that the BDM can use it as a studio. This is actually factually incorrect. The new house will have a STUDIO, which can be used as a dungeon when he's not working. But in my head, it shall not be a studio. Oh no. Flash heads are not sexy. Is a flash head even a real thing? Good lord, maybe I'll learn more about photography once I'm living in an actual photographer's house.

Anyway, it's not his house. We're buying it together. It's 2/3rds this house and 1/3 mine. And my 3rd shall be very very clean :)

And these are some things that I'm looking forward to. Sorry, they are not all kinky. But the picture I posted at the top of the post is, so if this is boring, just look at that for a while instead, and IMAGINE what the post might have been about....

1) Eating dinner with my boyfriend, at a dining table, instead of eating on my own, at my desk while trying to reply to emails.
2) Sharing a bed. Or a room at least, I'm not sure if I'll be allowed to sleep in an actual bed.... I wonder if I can have a sort of giant pet-basket?
3) Not having to schedule time together as though it's a military campaign. I'll just magically see him, every day (sort of - I'll still have to work away a lot)
4) Being able to have people to stay - I haven't got space at my flat to have more than one person at a time (or a very friendly couple) and I'm so looking forward to that!
5) Being a terrible, apologetic, submissive landlady. I hope my future tenant isn't reading this, because I can already tell I'm going to be a pushover. I've just bought her a new oven, entirely by accident and against my will.

Now I'm going to stop writing before I publish my address, bank details and mother's maiden name. Sorry for gushing, but I really am very excited!

A/a

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

stionA/a
Am so pleased you are doing what you want and it's making you so happy. Now hold on a second shouldn't that also be a disciplinary issue! I do hope we will soon see you being restrained and punished in your new abode!
take care
Paul x

Anonymous said...

Dear A/a,

A very warm and hearty congratulations to you -- that sounds wonderful!

And now I finally know after all this time what "BDM" stands for.

Also wanted to say: In addition to the exquisite imagery, I love your fine writing and fun and good humor.

Best regards,
Dave

Anonymous said...

That sounds like excellent, wholesome fun. Make sure your 1/3 includes the dungeon, so that it never has to be anything as dull as a studio :)

xxx

Jake and Nomi's Spanking Delights said...

I am so pleased for you. It sounds a very exciting time and it sounds like you are going to have a lot of fun. Don't worry about Flash heads! Just think of the incredible life that you two will be leading. It is always so much better to eat your dinner at the table together than on your own on your lap. Keep up the good work with the blog! Hugs and spanks

Pandora Blake said...

God, I hadn't even THOUGHT of the potential doom-laden implications of having a STUDIO in your HOUSE. You would never be able to escape from work! Argh! So I'm very, very glad it's going to be a dungeon instead.

(So you're allowed to eat at a dining table, but not sleep in a bed? Doms are nothing if not inconsistent. *g*)

lancisto said...

Ahh, now, you see, I read that as meaning that she would be on the dining table - you know, like one of those eat sushi of a naked woman type things.

At least that's how I choose to picture it.

Congrats, Ameriel, I wish you both happiness no matter how you end up using the dining table.

L.

Tancrede said...

Hello Ariel/Amelia!

I'm very very happy for you! Sure you let us know how excited and happy you are, it's a great pleasure to read so spontaneous and humoristic thoughts and expectations about this new way of life.
Congratulations and very best wishes to you and your 'BDM' (by the way, what difference is there between a D and a M? I'm not very good at English...)!
Moving entails strange mistakes quite often; one may set the dining-table in a studio and a cage in the dining-room. Be very careful! And feel free to enjoy new furniture; if the studio is large enough, a caning bench and a whipping post wiould be convenient... or a St-Andrew cross like the one in Bars-and-Stripes' jail, you look so beautiful on it!
Heartily,

Tancrede

Keith Jones said...

Dear Amelia,
I wish you the best of luck and good times in your new place. Your BDM truly is a lucky man.
hugs
Keith

HelloMissHunter said...

Cursed people managing to get tenants in their flats in a relatively short space of time!

Amy (who is getting BORED NOW of paying two lots of council tax, thank you.)

PS - House/DUNGEON/Studio warming. xx

Malc said...

In case you don't get bed privileges, my girl is fond of these: http://cozywinters.com/shop/rug-heat.html -- they even have one in your size: 7.5ft x 2ft.

Making a house a home is always fun... and doing with someone else is, well, better!

Unknown said...

Loved the blog this year.
Hope you have a very merry Christmas and happy New Year,
Best wishes,
Paolo

Anonymous said...

A/a
Many thanks for a very entertaining blog in 2008, between you Niki and Leia, i find i'm always entertained first thing in the morning when i log on!
Best wishes for your life in 2009, have fun and looking fwd to hearing more about your adventures.
Take care
Paul x

Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR from germany

I like your blog

greetings

Rainer

Anonymous said...

What a delightful blog. I've only just found it through, I think, a link on another friend's site. This post had me smiling from beginning to end....very bubbly, very happy. Congratulations to you both .....may this be the beginning of a wonderful new chapter for you.

love and hugs xxx

TFD said...

Amelia-Jane, you've been my favorite model since Girl's Boarding School. Head-to-toe you're a ravishing beauty. Bad girl. Spoilt princess. Sweet submissive. All inspiring, and what could be better than seeing you naked and in serious trouble. This blog is a treasure, as I've discovered you're more charming and nice than I could have imagined. Best of luck, and I hope your new house is everything you wished for.

xox
Dana

Caroline Grey said...

Hi, Amelia-Jane! I love your blog lots and lots. I am commenting for a very specific reason...I am talking to soundpunishment.com about modeling, and was encouraged to email you about your experience. I know you're awfully busy, but if you have a spare minute or two, I'd love to hear from you and talk to you about your experiences as a model...you're a great inspiration to me...in fact it was your ballet spanking videos that first made me consider modeling.

If you have time to exchange a few emails, my address is carolinegrey15@gmail.com

Good luck with the moving house process. It's a big change, one I just made with my boyfriend/top/dom about a year ago, but it's been great and I've never looked back.

Thank you so much!

PS You're gorgeous. :)

Spank-A-Lot said...

You should start a paid web site with videos on your new life, I am sure you would get many members :)

Anyway congratulations albeit rather late.

Anonymous said...

Belated congratulations and best wishes for your future happiness - lucky chap LOL

Chris

lancisto said...

Kept woman, eh?

Kept away from your own blog, it seems... ;-)

L.

Phone Sex said...

Good to see you. If you are looking for fun, then look no further, give me a call. I have wasted no time in exploring what keeps a woman happy. If you want to get down and dirty, then I’m the man for you.

Phone Sex said...

I am so glad reading your blog. Its petty better choose